Sunday, March 15, 2009

SecOndhand sErenade - Fall fOr yOo.. <3

Best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting//Could it be that we have been this way before?//I know you don't think that I am trying//I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath//Because tonight will be the night//That I will fall for you over again//Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day//I swear it's true//Because a girl like you is impossible to find//You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended//I always swore to you I'd never fall apart//You always thought that I was stronger//I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start

Ohh, but hold your breath//Because tonight will be the night//That I will fall for you over again//Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day//I swear it's true//Because a girl like you is impossible to find//It's impossible

So breathe in so deep//Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep//And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap//And remember me tonight when you're asleep

Because tonight will be the night//That I will fall for you over again//Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day//I swear it's true//Because a girl like you is impossible to find

Tonight will be the night//That I will fall for you over again//Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day//I swear it's true//Because a girl like you is impossible to find//You're impossible to find

No comments:

Post a Comment