Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I-pod Random..

Rules: Press Shuffle on your i-pod,, Write down the first ^phrase^,, try get your friends to guess what the song is !!

1) let me apoligize to begin with let me apoligize for what im about to say
2) i close both locks beneath the window i close both blinds and turn away
3) we were both young when i first saw you i close my eyes and the flashback starts
4) i've had a little bit too much much all of the people start to rush start to rush by
5) oh hot damn this is my jam keep me partying till the a.m
6) my my my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my lord
7) i guess i just lost my boyfriend i dont know where he went
8) i did my best to notice when the call came down the line out of the platform of surrender
9) you know it's kind of hard just to get along today our subject isn't cool but he fakes it anyway
10) thought i ran into you down on the street then it turned out to only be a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment