Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Heart Question Mark - Taylor Swift

Wish I had concentrated.They said love was complicated, but it's something I just fell into.And it was overrated, but just look what I created.I came out alive, but I'm black and blue.Before you ask me if I'm alright think about what I have to do... Wake-up and smell the break up. Fix my heart, put on my make-up.Another mess I didn't plan. And I'll bet you thought you beat me.Wish you could only see I got an "I Heart ?" written on the back of my hand.I'd be fine if you just walked by,but you had to talk about why you were wrong and I was right.But I can't believe you made me sit at home, cry like a baby, wait right by the phone every night.And now you ask about you and I, there's no you and I,remember what you put me through I had to...Wake-up and smell the break up.Fix my heart, put on my make-up.Another mess I didn't plan.And I'll bet you thought you beat me.Wish you could only see I got an "I Heart ?" written on the back of my hand.And when you're home all alone at night,you'll still wonder why you took everything I had, oh baby. I haven't thought about you and I, there's no you and I, and I know someday you will...Wake-up and smell the break up.Realize that we won't make up.It didn't go the way you planned.And you'll know you didn't beat me when you look down and see I got an "I Heart ?" written on the back of my hand.Written on the back of my hand.An "I heart ?".Written on the back of my hand...

1 comment:

  1. Hey :)

    I could see that your favorite movie is Twilight!
    I have seen this film last Saturday..and I can say that it was a geat movie! It's also my favorite movie^^

    ReplyDelete